Photo

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Season Preview: Cat Licker

When it come's to last season's champ, I see him failing at repeating. I see too many role players in the offense. Heathly Han-Ram and Chase Headley could prove me wrong. He has big question marks a middle infield with Uggla and Utley, a combo that would have been bad ass a few years ago. Pussy Liquor has also got, and I won't say bad, but a weird outfield. Can Jason Kubel sustain what he did last year? Can Hunter Pence put last seasons lack luster performance as a Giant behind him? Will Juan Pierre be THAT relevant after the Marlins bring up Yelich? Wait, he will be relevant BEFORE than? As in now?

The pitching is strong but it might taking moving some pieces around to truly make this team competitive. But I'm sure with all the negative I have said about this team, last years champ Werth could just tell me to "kiss the ring, bitch" and then he would fart... a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment