Photo

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Checkout Time In Vegas

Well? Did you enjoy the "Fight of the Century"? I know I enjoyed farting and playing Far Cry 3 during Mayweather-Pacquiao. I was pulling for Manny... but from what I understand, the way it works with any Mayweather beating is that if I don't see the pictures, then it never happened. Well, I haven't seen these pictures, or evidence, showing Mayweather beating, hitting, or punching Pacquiao.

Not sure why guys like Mayweather or Tyson are so damn celebrated. They're worthless pieces of shit and they have shown us that time and time again. Yet, a blind eye is turned to a Mayweather fight or Tyson film/tv cameo or media appearance.

In any other sport besides the NFL, Mayweather would be a falling star about to burn out. By MLB standards, the hatred for Mayweather and Tyson would be the equivalent to Barry Bonds and A-Rod. However, the MLB actually has talented athletes that they can rotate in and out as the "Face of Baseball". Boxing has none. At least, not to the casual fan.

Speaking of baseball, what the hell is up with Devin Mesoraco? Why not put him on the DL? I guess it's no surprise that no one outside of the Reds locker room knows. Why hasn't anyone asked Reds manager Bryan Price about it? I do wonder.

The NFL draft was this past week and who cares, right? I've found myself watching football less and less over the last couple years. I think this is largely because the NFL never goes away. It never takes a break. It's a year long cycle staring in the summer with voluntary workouts, then camp, then preseason, season, then playoffs, then superbowl, then free agent signings, then schedule release, then draft coverage, then draft, then camp... God damn just take a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment