Photo

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Wrigley Shit Show

Having been to Wrigley, I feel like the port-a-potties are an instant improvement over the old restrooms. Now I can pee and stretch in private. And I can shit right next to a food stand. But in all honesty, if you're going to a game with the sole desire to get shitfaced on $8 Old Styles, then fuck you. You deserve to wait in line and piss your pants. This whole Wrigley renovation plan (or lack there of) just proves how much this organization has half-ass everything since, I don't know, 1908?

Mark Cuban says the NCAA B-Ball is unwatchable. I agree. It's almost as shitty and boring as the NBA. Remember the good ol' days with Jordan, Stockton, Olajuwon, Mourning, Ewing... I don't understand why there isn't a "senior" circuit for these guys.

That is all for now.

1 comment:

  1. It sickens me to hear people talk about the NBA. I'm only 28, so I'm not gonna pretend to be some kind of historian or anything like that, but I swear most people think the NBA has been around for about 15 years. I saw something on facebook recently asking people to pick their all-time fantasy teams for basketball. I swear that Jordan was the farthest back most of them went. Its like the 70s 80s and 90s never existed. The quickest way to get me fired up and make me want to cave your face in is trying to tell me LeBron is better than MJ. I truly think it is ridiculous and based on zero facts. I truly believe that if Jordan played in todays NBA he could score 40 points a game and I don't think there is much debate. He averaged 37.1 in the mid 80s, incredible. With the way they officiate the game today he would go to the line 15-20 times a night. Where he shot 84 percent for his career. Plus he would have zero fear of going to the rim and posterizing everyone. No more bad boys pistons to molest him and try and murder him. Those fouls he took back then are automatic ejections today, no question. I think the biggest difference between the two is the desire. Jordan is 52, He has more desire and will to win than LeBron today, right now.
    Preston

    ReplyDelete