Photo

Monday, September 15, 2014

NFL Week 2 (or MLB Week 26):

Take note NFL pundits, writers, broadcasters, former players and NFL Network anchors/hosts/meat-heads:

It's Alshon Jeffery, not Jefferies. If that's too difficult, then just refer to him as "The Show".
It's escape, not excape. Don't believe me? Axe a dictionary.
It's illegal hands to the face, not illegal use of the face. C'mon NFL Network.


If we were sterilize Adrian Peterson, we could cut the number of single mothers in half. If we cut the number of single mothers in half, then who will I draft on my fantasy team in 2039?

I seriously think we just saw the Super Bowl preview this weekend in Seattle vs San Diego.

The Cubs have been eliminated from playoff contention. Uh, yeah? That type of crap can go unsaid. I've known for a couple of years that they wouldn't qualify for the 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 playoffs. A fella I work with will ask me, "Did you see the Cards game tonight? Man, the fucking smashed the Cubs." My response is always, "Well they should. They're a better team."  The fact that this guy has to go around basking in the glory of pounding the piss out of a team that's going to barely eek out 60 wins...

 What the hell happened with the A's? What a collapse.

Clayton Kershaw should win both NL CY Young AND MVP. It's not even close.

First to comment wins a 2004 Playoff Prime Signatures Anquan Boldin #'d 481/999.




3 comments:

  1. First To Comment!!

    Preston

    ReplyDelete
  2. And as to the A's, I love it. They suck, Their offense is god awful. They definitely don't deserve a playoff spot. They will only get beat in the division series like they always do. I will be pulling for the mariners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preston Wins!

    Baltimore would be fun. And KC too.

    ReplyDelete