Photo

Friday, April 6, 2012

Dean is the Winner

High five to Dean who won the Opening Day Trivia Contest. Now, you must make some decisions.

I can mail you the cards very soon or I can give them to you at the Football Draft or even next season Baseball Draft. OR i can keep them here, i can keep them all together and safe and as we run other contests, you can trade certain cards from your collections you've won on HandyJ with other winners.

example: You can trade your 2010 Allen & Ginter's Miguel Montero card with another teams card from a winning contest.

So like fun, eh? Just let me know via comment, text, email, phone call, pony express, smoke signal, blood message, mind bullet... Just no tweets or facebook. I pay no mind to that jumble of competitive haves and have nots, pictures, purchases and other b.s. Good day and may the Winds of Victory give you prizes and me a Championship. Bazinga.

No comments:

Post a Comment